Pick & Pack 3PLWOW JOB APPLICATION
We are a small Ecommerce fulfilment centre with less than ten members of staff. We are a happy, friendly team who are looking for someone who will integrate nicely and become a part of the business foundation.
As an administrator, you'll need to:
- Have experience in using Microsoft Office (training will be given)
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Gmail)
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- create and maintain e-filing and other office systems
- keep diaries and arrange appointments
- liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- order and maintain stationery and equipment
- organise and maintain stock lists (inventory)
- Any other duties required by the company
As a part of this job role, you will be expected to learn the workings of a fulfilment centre including but not limited to, pick and pack, stock control and other storage requirements.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is happy to work as on their own or as part of a small, close team. The role has potential to develop into a more senior role.
Beginning wage: Minimum wage
Start Date: 3rd May 2021