Glasgow order fufilment
Are you thinking about outsourcing your Order fulfilment from Glasgow?
To our warehouse in Newcastle upon Tyne?
Well, whether you are a "NEW STARTUP" near Glasgow or "AN ONGOING BUSINESS" near Glasgow 3PLWOW will work with you to help you grow your business.
We are not a huge Order Fulfilment company that will treat you as a number, but as a business partner with the personal touch giving you great prices along with a great service.
The 3 main aspects of order fulfilment are outlined below
WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE FOR GLASGOW BUSINESSES
- Warehouse Bulk and racked storage
- Container Unloading
- Pallet Storage
- Stock storage
FULFILMENT (PICK AND PACK) FOR BUSINESSES IN GLASGOW
- Complete order Fulfilment Service
- Direct integration to multiple platforms via API
- Pick And Pack
- Home Delivery Service
- Returns Handling
- Customer Service
DISTRIBUTION FOR COMPANIES IN THE GLASGOW AREA
- All your orders processed on the same day before 12 Midday
- Worldwide & UK shipping of letters, parcels, packets and pallets
- 24 hour, 48 hour, Express & Economy Services
- Same Day Courier Services
- International Tracked Deliveries
- Special Deliveries & Return Handling
It’s no wonder companies large and small in the Glasgow area are contracting to specialised order fulfilment service providers like us at 3PLWOW.
- ACCOUNT SETUP is 100 % Free - We would not dream of charging anyone to use our service
- MONTHLY FEE? What monthly fee? We would not dream of charging anyone a monthly fee to use our services
- We have no hidden fees, you only pay "Pick & Pack" and "Post" - Pay as you go
Ask for a quote and don't be surprised when you see how low our prices are, but still giving you the best order fulfilment, pick and pack service possible for your company that's in or near Glasgow.
- Fossil Grove in Glasgow’s Victoria Park has trees that are twice as old as dinosaurs. Eleven extinct fossilised trees date back 330 million years to a time when Glasgow’s climate was warm and humid.
- Glasgow was rated the top place for concerts in the UK outside of London, with eight venues in the Top 100 list of places to watch gigs.
- The City Chambers has been home to the Glasgow City Council since 1996 and was built using more marble than the Vatican.
- Glasgow’s underground railway system, often referred to as the ‘Clockwork Orange’ because of its colour, is the 3rd oldest underground railway system in the world.
- The Glasgow Cathedral is the most complete medieval cathedral on the Scottish Mainland.
- The University of Glasgow’s Hunterian Museum was built in 1807 and is Scotland’s oldest public museum. The museum has a large collection of art and scientific relics including the world’s first-ever ultra sound machine.
- The Malmaison Glasgow hotel, located in the city centre, was once St Judes; a Greek Orthodox Church designed by architect John Stephen in 1838. It’s been a Malmaison since 1994.
- The Glasgow Tower is the only structure on Earth that has the ability to rotate 360 degrees into prevailing wind and it holds the Guinness World Record for tallest fully rotating freestanding structure in the world. The tower has been besieged by problems since it was built in 2001.
- The first international association football game was played in Glasgow in 1872 at the West of Scotland Cricket ground and was between Scotland and England. The match ended in a 0-0 draw.
- The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall was built in the 1850s when Glasgow was the Second City of the British Empire and was bursting with life. Britannia Panopticon continues to put on performances today and is the oldest surviving music hall in the world.