Edinburgh Order fulfilment
Are you thinking about outsourcing your Order fulfilment from Edinburgh, Scotland?
To our warehouse in Newcastle upon Tyne?
Well, whether you are a "NEW STARTUP" near Edinburgh or "AN ONGOING BUSINESS" near Edinburgh 3PLWOW will work with you to help you grow your business.
We are not a huge Order Fulfilment company that will treat you as a number, but as a business partner with the personal touch giving you great prices along with a great service.
The 3 main aspects of order fulfilment are outlined below
WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE FOR EDINBURGH BUSINESSES
- Warehouse Bulk and racked storage
- Container Unloading
- Pallet Storage
- Stock storage
FULFILMENT (PICK AND PACK) FOR BUSINESSES IN EDINBURGH
- Complete order Fulfilment Service
- Direct integration to multiple platforms via API
- Pick And Pack
- Home Delivery Service
- Returns Handling
- Customer Service
DISTRIBUTION FOR COMPANIES IN THE EDINBURGH AREA
- All your orders processed on the same day before 12 Midday
- Worldwide & UK shipping of letters, parcels, packets and pallets
- 24 hour, 48 hour, Express & Economy Services
- Same Day Courier Services
- International Tracked Deliveries
- Special Deliveries & Return Handling
It’s no wonder companies large and small in the Edinburgh area are contracting to specialised order fulfilment service providers like us at 3PLWOW.
- ACCOUNT SETUP is 100 % Free - We would not dream of charging anyone to use our service
- MONTHLY FEE? What monthly fee? We would not dream of charging anyone a monthly fee to use our services
- We have no hidden fees, you only pay "Pick & Pack" and "Post" - Pay as you go
Ask for a quote and don't be surprised when you see how low our prices are, but still giving you the best order fulfilment, pick and pack service possible for your company that's in or near Edinburgh.
- THE EDINBURGH FRINGE FESTIVAL IS THE LARGEST ARTS FESTIVAL IN THE WORLD
There will be over 3000 shows will be staged with a total of 50,000 performances across 300 venues.
- The population of Edinburgh doubles in size during Fringe with people travelling from far and wide just to experience it. This festival should be on everyone’s bucket list, it normally kicks off on 3 August.
- Altogether, Edinburgh's Festivals generate over £260m for the Scottish economy and create the equivalent of 5,242 full-time jobs each year.
- THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES WERE FILMED IN EDINBURGH
Much of J K Rowling’s inspiration for the Harry Potter books derived from Edinburgh. In fact, she wrote the majority of Harry Potter books while living in the city and you can visit some of the coffee shops and hotels such as Elephant House and Balmoral Hotel where she spent time writing the novels. You can visit the film locations including GreyFriars Kirkyard and Victoria Street, or take the Potter Trail, a tour that takes you through the relevant sites.
- OVER 75% OF THE CITY'S BUILDINGS ARE LISTED
Yup, more than 4,500 buildings make the list making Edinburgh home to the most listed sites in the UK after London.
- THE WORLD'S ONE AND ONLY KNIGHTED PENGUIN LIVES AT EDINBURGH ZOO
And his name is Sir Nils Olav. The King penguin’s role includes inspecting the Norwegian Guard on their visits to the Scottish capital and since his knighthood in 2008, he’s since been promoted in the ranks to Brigadier. Only in Edinburgh!
- EDINBURGH WASN'T ALWAYS THE CAPITAL OF SCOTLAND
Weird to think but it’s totally true. Edinburgh replaced Scone as the capital of Scotland in 1437.
- IT'S THE GREENEST CITY IN THE UK
Edinburgh has more trees per head of population than any other city in the UK. The capital is also home to 112 parks, the lungs of the city.
- EDINBURGH CASTLE SITS ON AN EXTINCT VOLCANO
Edinburgh Castle sits on Castle Rock, a 700 million year old extinct volcano. Make sure you're here at 1pm to see the 'One O'Clock Gun' fires be shot from the castle. This takes place every day in the capital (except Sundays) where spectators gather in the park to watch.
- THE CASTLE WAS ONCE HOME TO AN ELEPHANT
After a long post out in Sri Lanka in 1838, the 78th Highlanders came back to Edinburgh Castle with a surprise… They brought an elephant back with them as their regimental mascot and, in true Scottish style, it quickly developed a love for beer.
- A UNICORN IS THE NATIONAL ANIMAL OF SCOTLAND
Sure, unicorns may not be real but that didn’t stop Scotland choosing the mythical creature as its national animal. The country is famed for its myths and legends, so if one place had to have an unicorn, it had to be Scotland.
- EDINBURGH IS THE WORLD'S NUMBER ONE FESTIVAL DESTINATION
Who knew? We've already talked about The Edinburgh Fringe Festival in August is the biggest arts festival in the world. Then there's the Edinburgh International Book Festival, the largest festival of its kind.