- We will agree on the quote.
- You will digitally sign (you can type your name) the agreement and send it to us.
Receiving Stock and Inventory:
- You will have your stock sent to our warehouse (Unit 1 Cumberland House, Cumberland Road, North Shields, NE29 8RD) after verifying the correct address with us.
- You will need to send us a list of item names, SKUs and quantities if it is possible. Including the number of pallets/boxes we should expect.
- We will take an inventory of your stock once it arrives and share it with you. We will update this inventory in real time. You will be able to see this 24/7.
- We need to agree on how you will send your orders (manually or we can integrate/API with your selling platform).
- We will then test that it has successfully linked by asking you to send a ‘test order’
- Once the test order has been completed, we will mark it as ‘fulfilled’ and it will notify both your website and the customer (altering your inventory and marking the order as shipped/completed).
- Once everything is set up and ready to go, we can start fulfilling your orders in real time.
- We will post your orders using your/the customers requested service. Tracking numbers will be put onto the fulfilled orders automatically and sent to the customer.
- We will always ensure we are packing orders to your correct specification using correct packaging etc.