Birmingham Order fulfilment
Are you thinking about outsourcing your Order fulfilment from Birmingham?
To our warehouse in Newcastle upon Tyne?
Well, whether you are a "NEW STARTUP" near Birmingham or "AN ONGOING BUSINESS" near Birmingham 3PLWOW will work with you to help you grow your business.
We are not a huge Order Fulfilment company that will treat you as a number, but as a business partner with the personal touch giving you great prices along with a great service.
The 3 main aspects of order fulfilment are outlined below
WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE FOR BIRMINGHAM BUSINESSES
- Warehouse Bulk and racked storage
- Container Unloading
- Pallet Storage
- Stock storage
FULFILMENT (PICK AND PACK) FOR BUSINESSES IN BIRMINGHAM
- Complete order Fulfilment Service
- Direct integration to multiple platforms via API
- Pick And Pack
- Home Delivery Service
- Returns Handling
- Customer Service
DISTRIBUTION FOR COMPANIES IN THE BIRMINGHAM AREA
- All your orders processed on the same day before 12 Midday
- Worldwide & UK shipping of letters, parcels, packets and pallets
- 24 hour, 48 hour, Express & Economy Services
- Same Day Courier Services
- International Tracked Deliveries
- Special Deliveries & Return Handling
It’s no wonder companies large and small in the Birmingham area are contracting to specialised order fulfilment service providers like us at 3PLWOW.
- ACCOUNT SETUP is 100 % Free - We would not dream of charging anyone to use our service
- MONTHLY FEE? What monthly fee? We would not dream of charging anyone a monthly fee to use our services
- We have no hidden fees, you only pay "Pick & Pack" and "Post" - Pay as you go
Ask for a quote and don't be surprised when you see how low our prices are, but still giving you the best order fulfilment, pick and pack service possible for your company that's in or near Birmingham.
- Birmingham is the birthplace of the Balti and home to over 100 Balti houses.
- It has the most Michelin star restaurants in the UK outside of London.
- It's the home to Europe's largest urban park outside of a capital city, and with over 8,000 acres of parks and green space it is one of the UK's greenest cities.